New Exclusive Music: @WhoIsaiahJordan "The Single"


My new up and coming artist Isaiah Jordan is going back and forth in the studio taking his time working on the album which is coming very soon in 2019. Let me just say that I really believe in this guy and all I'm trying do is become the best manager for him and take him to that next level to become the best new artist in the new industry. 

Isaiah teamed up with WunLuv affiliate rapper Bandman Herbo produced by Ellusive and Eljay. New record "The Single" behind is that new trap wave. I really want everyone to show Isaiah full support and share his music with your friends and on social media. Stay tuned for his album and much more new music on the way. 

Isaiah Jordan's Social Media


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"