Brand New @SamieSaya New Song "Watchin Me"


Now it has been awhile since the singer songwriter Samie Saya has put out new music but guess what, she's back!! I have been supporting this young lady for a year and she's a dope artist, believe me. Samie is back in the studio working on more new music and her upcoming EP is still definitely on the way, please stay patient. 

Samie made a return with her new record "Watchin Me" produced by my guy Til Dec, mixed and mastered by Tha-Alumni dope-st producer/artist Sean Brown salute to him. This song is basically about Instagram and men not texting their women back. I want everyone please go support my friend Samie go download her new single on iTunes, Apple Music and Spotify.


Samie's social media


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"