Las Vegas @MilesLowMusic Album "Smoke and Mirrors"


Alright now this will be the first time of me listening to this young talent Miles Low, he's a real dope artist. I have never heard of his music before so yeah I'm sleeping on him. I've discovered too many new unknown artists from different cities, artists that no one never heard of but I do get them to go check them out. But this young dude is someone who I missed discovering. I just started listening to Miles new album Smoke & Mirrors this past week and let me just say that his flow lyrics is on point, DOPE!! 

Vegas is developing new young talents. I can take my time discovering new artists for me to tune into and spread their name around. When I first listened to Smoke & Mirrors, I was like wow this kid is really good. Sonata is my favorite record on the album with a dope verse from another Vegas artist Vic Smith. Smoke & Mirrors includes eleven tracks with features Vic Smith, G.Reed, Dizz and Shi Dog. Lyrics written by Miles of course, executive produced by Myles "Noize" Martin. I really want everyone to go follow Miles on social media, share his music and catch him performing at events in Las Vegas. Please go enjoy his album!




Miles Social Media

Go Watch his new video "This Ain't What You Want"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"