Las Vegas Rapper @ArtyBasqiyah Debut Album "Y.F.P"



Las Vegas is gearing up pretty well of forming new talents and let me tell you something, this artist is one of them. The Dreamers upcoming rapper/producer Arty Basqiyah been on the grind creating music for a while and he's damn well very great at it. I'm just now getting to know his style of music and getting to know what kind of artist does he want to be known as in the next couple years. Now Arty is here to share something new for ya'll and I just know that you're going to enjoy this project.

Vegas artist is here to share his long waited debut album Young Flower Pot includes sixteen tracks with two features from Davionne and Obed Padilla. Full project mixed, mastered, dope lyrics written by Arty himself and co-mastered by Mindful Matterz. Let me just say this is a type of music that you want to play on repeat over and over until you understand the meaning of the album. Everyone go follow Arty on social media, get to know his music and share it with some new listeners.

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/young-flower-pot/1438239971

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/7C2dOGJABgsWATmNGpCQRh?si=n0EgFHKKSeehZXGRGMCdYg

Stream on Sound Cloud: https://soundcloud.com/artybasqiyah/sets/young-flower-pot

Arty's Social Media
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ArtyBasqiyah
Instagram: ArtyBasqiyah
Sound Cloud: https://soundcloud.com/artybasqiyah

Arty's Q & A

1) For the new listeners who don't know Arty Basqiyah, Introduce yourself and tell a story about you.

Arty: Well I'm originally from Moreno Valley, California. I spent half of my life in California and half of my life in Las Vegas. I start doing music in 2012 and started producing around 2008. I never really had a rap dream, I was just writing and making songs for myself to listen to but then it started to get really serious for me about 2014.

2) What made you want to become a rapper and producer? When did you start doing both?

Arty: At the time, I was just in a space where I just wanted to try things. I loved English in school and poetry even though I didn't write any and just decided to write. I made a video and asked people to tell me if I were trash or not. And everyone told me it was pretty good, so I kept going.

3) Do you remember your first rap line? You thought it was dope or not.

Arty: I honestly don't remember, I write so much and i probably thought it was dope.

4) What's your thoughts on the new artists in the industry? Who do you like right now?

Arty: I love the new artist in the industry, i don't listen to a lot of new people but I'm pretty sure they have something i would truly like. I love lil'pump, xxx (rest in peace), saba, mick jenkins, noname, asaiah ziv, kendrick, j cole. I listen to a lot of music, it's a long list. 

5) Who influenced you to become who you are right now?

Arty: God definitely! 

6) Why the title Young Flower Pot for the album? What's the meaning behind it?

Arty: YFP symbolizes me planting a seed. It's my first album ever, so that's what i feel like what's happening. Planting my first seed into the soil and show casing what will be coming in the future. Also planting a seed in the people to go after their dreams. We only got one life to live so don't waste it, tomorrow's not promised to none of us. 

7) How many songs on the project? Who are the features and producers helped you out to finish this project?

Arty: 16 songs are on this project, was supposed to be 12 but made a lot that i liked. One track is produced by the homie Wavloo and number sixteen is by Th3ory Hazit. Tracks from 2-15 is all produced by me. The features are Obed Padilla on the bass and also helmut zero on the bass as well. Davionne is an amazing artist out in Texas, she helped with melodies on "High". If you haven't heard of these people you should definitely check them out, you won't regret it. 

8) How long did it take you to finish to get this album done?

Arty: About 8 months. I started in January of this year and finished in September. 

9) What is your number one biggest challenge and biggest fear as a young artist?

Arty: I honestly don't even think about these two questions for myself because I'm always pushing to better myself if i put my mind to it, I'm a do it. If i fail? I'm a rebuild myself and coming back even stronger. In life you win some and learn some. When you hit a wall, take a second to learn about the situation and come back harder.

10) What is your favorite album that you listened to the most this year?

Arty: Saba - Care For Me

11) If you could work with any artist and producer, who would it be? And who is your favorite producer of all time? Who is your favorite producer of all time?

Arty: Artist? Wow that's a lot. Artist: Kendrick, J.Cole, J.I.D., Rapsody, IDK, Denzel Curry, Noname, Saba, Solange, Dwele, DJ Quik. Frank Ocean, Earl Sweatshirt, Tyler the Creator and a few more. 

As for producers: Pheolix Pharrell, Dr.Dre, Khrysis, Mndsgn, Knxwledge, Robert Glasper, 9th Wonder and also a few more. Favorite producer of all time: J.Dilla

12) Now the album is dropping this month, You have any words you want to say to the people who have supported you?

Arty: Thank you for sharing my music, thank you for listening, thank you for looking out for me. Thank you for believing in me, thank you so much! I wouldn't of been able to do this without you guys. It's been so many times where I wanted to give up, but you guys kept me alive. I really hope to make all of you proud. Enjoy it, share it, sit with it, learn from it. I hope to meet you all in the future and smoke a blunt with you guys. I LOVE YOU! And if you became a new fan, i love you too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"