World Premiere @Abrieelmusic's New Single "All In"


What's up everyone? I would like to introduce you to Las Vegas's new upcoming female singer/songwriter Abrieel. She and I been talking non-stop about how she going to pursue her dream into the music industry and her music as well. I found Abrieel on Twitter, started listening to her latest single "Waves of Love" and that's right when I kept my eyes on her. Soul singer/songwriter Abrieel is getting prepared to release her new project mixtape titled Soul II Soul which is coming soon and yes I will be world premiering it. 

While we wait on her mix-tape being finished, Abrieel just released her new 2016 single "All In" produced by RickyVela. The concept of the record "All In" is about wanting to build a relationship with someone but not knowing if they are completely ready and all in the way you are, because of their past and what they were put through.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"