(Exclusive New LV Artist) @LeeCeeMusic "Beautiful"


What's up everyone? Just last night, I just released a great review on female singer Morgan's debut single "Late Night Interlude" and that record sounds amazing. But now here's another young talented female singer coming straight out of Las Vegas, her name is LeeCee (Alicia Sanford) and we've been talking non-stop ever since I listened to her latest record "Love Talk" last year. Now LeeCee got so much going on with her music, now she is currently working on her debut mix-tape titled Before My Time but she's planning on releasing an EP project titled Closer to My Dreams so stay tuned for everything. Also I will be doing an big exclusive video interview with LeeCee, Abrieel and Essbee so that is on the way too. I need EVERYONE'S FULL 100% support for LeeCee's new single,share her music to friends and family, re-post it on social media,SUPPORT LeeCee!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"