(Exclusive New Artist) @Sunnydayvis "Late Night Interlude"


Hey Everyone what's going on? Sorry I haven't been updating new music on here but I'm back now. I would like to introduce this new upcoming singer coming straight out of Las Vegas but she's basically originally from Detroit. I got the chance to chat with her on FaceBook and get to know who she is and she's telling me about getting into the music industry. Her name is Morgan and apparently she got everything going on with her but this music thing is perfect for her. Morgan's first debut single "Late Night Interlude" is produced by Cameron Love. She explained what is the song about and this is what she told me.... It's just about waiting for someone to finally be done with their bullshit whatever that may and come find the true meaning of love...with me. Morgan is currently working on her debut EP project titled "Love 4 The Weak" which will be dropping in spring this year and yes I will be doing an exclusive article on her project so stay tuned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"