(New Music) Happy Birthday @LexiiAlijaii "18"


Big Happy 18th Birthday to the youngest best female artist Lexii Alijai!! I been a big fan of Lexii since her second mix-tape Feel Less and I'm still rocking with her until the end. After dropping incredible mix-tape Joseph's Coat last year in October, young Lexii continues on dropping new free music for her dedicated fans. So lately she dropped two remix covers to Bryson Tiller's "Exchange" and Kanye's "Real Friends" and no wonder what's the next remix cover she's going to murder. 

Now young Lexii is 18 today, in honor of celebrating her birthday she just recently released new music titled "18" produced by Cyht and Clint Ford. And not only it's her birthday, today is the 2 year anniversary of her very first project she dropped Super Sweet 16's amazing project. I'm very glad to claim her as my ONLY female rapper as an idol so Lexii thank you for inspiring me and influencing me with your music to keep me moving forward in life and stay focus in school and work, I appreciate it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXII!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"