(New Trey Day) @OfficialTreyDay "Til We Meet Again"


My good friend from California, Trey Day is getting prepared to drop his second mix-tape The Interlude which is still in work right now but it is coming,it's coming. While we wait on the project, Trey dropped a new record called "Til We Meet Again" featuring Whisper and believe this will be appearing on the mix-tape, we'll see. I got the time to ask Trey to explain the concept of this track and here what he had to say...
"So a year go, my friend Savanna Rae passed away in a car accident. I always wanted write her a song but never did, and a month ago my friend Sophia Faraci from the same circle passed away in a car accident, 3 days after i talked to her. This song reminds me that no matter what how much time passes both of them are still with me and they watch over me, and even though it's hard not being able to see them or hear they're voice, they're always with me." 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"