(New Music) @BigCity914 ft Hollywood "I Been On"


My big brother, my favorite rapper from White Plains, NY Big City is getting prepared to drop his new upcoming album XII to drop next year in 2016 (don't know what month but stay tuned). After dropping "City Get Loose" for people to jam to, he dropped another new record called "I Been On" featuring Hollywood. I got the chance to speak to City and he explained the concept of this record, this is what he said "The concept behind the song is basically to let people know this is second nature to me. I've been doing this, deal or no deal, I know my credibility....it took some time, but I'm now realizing the power I have within music & it's time to stop playing with everyone & let them know in the song I say niggas may say i just shit on this shit...well homeboy i just farted, I'm only teasing. If you think  THIS is great, by the time I'm ready to start delivering music from the album prepared to be amazed."










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"