(New Single) @MsAshleyNGreen's "Medicine"


I don't know who this young talented singer is, never heard of her but I am honored to introduce you to an young 14 year old independent artist Ashley Nicole Greene. Where did I find her? I found her music on Instagram and checking out her posts, she is releasing her first debut single titled "Medicine" which is available now on iTunes. Young Ashley was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA and I actually got the chance to watch & listen to Ashley's new single, she has an amazing voice and the song is awesome. I really would like for everyone to keep their eyes out for Ashley, check out her new single "Medicine" and watch the video as well, she's the next star in the music industry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"