(New Single) @AlyxxDione's Debut Single "Chingalinga"


I must say I am so very proud of my best friend Alyxx Dione with all the success she has accomplished with her career. I been supporting and following up on Alyxx's career since her first mix-tape "September" and look where she's at right now. She's been doing this independent thing for a long time, now she's signed to RCA Records. She just dropped her new debut single "Chingalinga", gets help from Jason Derulo to jump on the track.

I'm really very happy for Alyxx and so looking forward to see what she has planned out for her music career. I know she is currently working on her album, Alyxx and I talk all the time and she's the type of person who I can chat with about anything, that's what i love about her. Expect everyone to go buy Alyxx's new single "Chingalinga" on iTunes right now and support please!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"