(New Artist,New Mixtape) @AmbrePerkins "Wanderlust"


Who's Ambre Perkins? That's a great question, I was asking myself that as well. Ambre is a young 18 year old New Orleans singer/songwriter and she just released her debut mix-tape titled Wanderlust yesterday. I found her project on Rnbassmusic's Instagram, that's where you can find all new upcoming artists from different cities. I checked out, listened to Ambre's mix-tape for a couple times and she's actually pretty dope and her flow is cool. Her new project Wanderlust has 13 tracks and one feature from Bee None, big productions from Erick Bardales, Justin Hudnall, Swagg R'Celious and Bee-None. I really would like for everyone to please go download this mix-tape, support Ambre and share her music out to family/friends trust me you will love her music. Also my favorite tracks on this are Vibe, Ghost, This Love, Faded and Boomerang.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"