(EXCLUSIVE Review) @HardHeadedSob @iamDJTech "Loyalty Has An Expiration Date"


Kid Ink's Bat-Gang artist Hard-Head been on the road touring with Ink and working on recording lots of new music for his fans. It's been two years since his Deliberate Mistakes mixtape was released, which is a classic street project to listen to and vibe to. I was listening to the mixtape all day yesterday and it's still a pretty good mix-tape. The Bat-Gang rapper was supposed to release his new mix-tape Loyalty Has An Expiration Date on February 13 but he had to push it back and decided to release it yesterday, April 21st. Loyalty Has An Expiration Date is hosted by the illest youngest dj DJ Tech, this project has features from Kid Ink, Vee Tha Rula, Bricc Baby Shitro, Sean Brown, Travis Porter, Violet Hill and Devin Cruise, I actually got the chance to chat with Hard Head and ask him questions about the mix-tape, check out the interview below.

Hard-Head's Q & A's
 1) Sup Hardhead How's was the European Tour last year? What is it like traveling all over the world and going to different cities and getting so much love,support and respect from the fans?

Hard-Head: Man last year's tour was Insane being able to travel to places u never could imagine with all ur best friends while being paid 4 it. That feeling is incredible.

2) "Loyalty Has An Expiration Date",What made you want to name the project that title? How long you been working on the mixtape?

Hard-Head: Been working on this project for about 3 4 months while overseas.Loyalty Has An EXPIRATION Date I came up with the title while out on tour just watching people's movements. People will say I love u I hate I'll Kill U I fucked up etc.. But never just come out and say Hey I'm unloyal so that made me realize Loyalty came with a price to some and others a expiration date.

3) Who's featured on the mixtape and Who are the producers you have worked on this project? How many tracks will be on it?

Hard-Head: We're going with the best 9 10 maybe 11 songs we recorded for this project with Fts from my Bro Kidink Travis Porter Devin Cruise Sean Brown Vee Tha Rula and Brickbaby Shiro basically Just my Squad.

4) Is there any song on the project that the fans should listen to the most? and Why? And What song on the mixtape get you hyped up to record?

Hard-Head: From intro to end I think the fans will like the project it's a nice mix of Barz n Punchlines Dope concepted songs and Just songs to to swag out 2. Probably Lost Ambition or Yo lane.

5) What can the fans expect to hear on this project? Any type of mood or feeling that they should hear?

Hard-Head: This project is more me expressing me my feeling my journey and how I plan to attack the industry. The fans will hear the Hunger and Fire in my soul as they listen song 4 song.

6) Who inspires you to become an artist? and Why?

Hard-Head: Kid ink definitely inspires and motivates me daily to become better and staying on track we just have a Batman and Robin kinda relationship.

7) If You had the chance to work with any artist or producer,Who would it be?

Hard-Head: School Boy Q! I think School boy and I share the same IDGAF attitude so that would carry over to a Dope studio session I'm sure.

8) If You would do an collaboration song or collaboration album with,Who would that be? and Why?

Hard-Head: Any artist for me as of now to collab with for a collaborative album has to be Timberland or 1500 or nothing I think these are the best producer in the biz still!

9) In the next 5 years in the music industry,Do you see yourself being notice more and being on front cover of XXL's Freshmen magazine and etc?

Hard-Head: The next 5 yrs I plan on being on the XXL cover as a solo artist not saying the freshman isn't a goal but as of now we're aiming high.

10) It's 2015 right now,What's the next big move for Tha-Alumni and Bat-Gang can the fans to expect from ya'll?

Hard-Head:WE ARE TAKING OVER THE UNDERGROUND AND MAJOR GAME BATGANG AND ALUMNI IS GONNA A B DROPPING CONSTANT MATERIAL FOR THE FANS THIS YR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"