(New Artist) @LeaLoveMusic's New Single "Murdera"


Hey Everyone! Whats up? I haven't been posting any new music on my blog since last week but I just did post an artist's new mixtape on my blog last night. Hmm who's Lea Love? Great question, she's a new uprising independent singer from the Oceanside,CA and I found her on RnBassMusic's Instagram page and it just happened I had to check her out, to see what she's working. So I followed her on Twitter and Instagram, she followed back. I sent her a tweet saying I'm more willing to do a review on her new single "Murdera" for my blog and she happens to email to explain the concept of the song. 

Lea's new single was released this past Monday, produced by her good friend Christopher Garcia known as DJ Irey from Long Beach, CA. She wrote this record with the influence of the reggae legend, Barrington Levy and this track has that Reggae/Pop vibe to it. This is a type of record you can play in the club and listen to while you cruisen to the beach. Lea is a type of person who comes from a Polynesian background and have the Reggae vibe come along with it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"