(NEW RNBASS ARTIST ALERT) @LoloZouai's New Single "Options"


I been following up on newcomer artists on Rnbass music website and they got a lot of great new artists from U.S and U.K; but this new artist who've I been paying attention to for a minute now. A month ago, producer Swagg R'Celious told me about this new female singer from New York and so I followed her on both Instagram and Twitter, I was being very patient waiting for her to put out new music and yet she did. Today's a special day for her cause today's the release of her new debut single "Options" featuring rapper KR and this record is produced by Swagg R'Celious. Kiki Ireland and Lolo are like one of my most top favorite artists who I have paying very closely attention to. I would like for everyone to stay focus on Kiki Ireland and Lolo because these two young ladies are your next NEW favorite singers, trust me!!
Check out Lolo's new single below!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"