(New Artist Alert) Who is @ItsNicolina ??


Introducing Orlando Artist Nicolina

Who is Nicolina? That's a great question to ask, I asked myself that same question; got the answers right here. A friend of mine was telling me that I should do a review on this singer Nicolina and yet I did my research on who she is. She's a young female singer/published model coming straight out of Orlando, Florida and can I say that she is really very beautiful and gorgeous. I've got the time to take a listen to Nicolina's music on her Sound Cloud page, love her new record "Tell Me". When I was listening to the record, it has that Dru Hill sample so I gotta give the producer props to adding that sample. I followed Nicolina on social media to check out more of her music, she's a pretty good artist. 

She is currently working on her new upcoming EP project which will be releasing real soon this year. Nicolina releasing her new video "Tell Me" this weekend then she will be putting out her new first single "Shades" off the EP, that record will be out at around early of September. I suggest everyone do your homework on this lovely artist right here, she's up next in the industry so keep your eyes out for Nicolina.

Nicolina's Social Media
Bookings: itsnicolina@gmail.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"