(Exclusive Review) @MrSeanBrown "Solitude"


Ayeee What's going on everyone? Man Sean Brown,Sean Brown...There's so much to say about this outstanding artist right here. Let's all agree that he's killing the independent game right now, he's killing it with great amazing tracks, productions by himself and lyrics with punch lines is most important. While Tha Alumni rapper/producer was busy taking care of his son which is that he's a great father so congratulations to him, but that does not stop him to deliver music for his dedicated fans. From his latest mix-tape Mascot 2 back in October last year which became the hottest project out but Sean came back to deliver free music to get the fans prepared for his next new project. Last two songs he putted out was "The Man" and "40 Miles" and he's back with a new mix-tape titled Solitude. Now this project Solitude is going to be most talkative to have everyone to mention on the internet. 

I talked to few fans of Sean Brown and lurking around on Twitter, people are tweeting out their favorite song on the project. Some say Hustle 2 Get It, some say Feel Good and Too Late, list goes on and on. All of the songs are my favorites, my top faves are Feel Good, Too Late, One Crazy Ass Man and Grampie. I would say that song Grampie happens to be the best song on the project because Sean Brown always put out an dedicated song about family and you can't go wrong about that. Solitude has no features and great incredible productions by Sean himself, King Dave, Static Beatz, Eric Vargas, Joey Castellani and Nikk Blvkk. I want everyone to go download this mix-tape right now, tell friends/family/haters to download this project right now!!

Sean Brown's Q & A
1) Now FINALLY a new project is on the way, the title "Solitude" where did that title come from? Why you name it?

Sean: I made this entire project alone, I was alone but not lonely. Sometimes you need to surround yourself with no one and figure things out and get back to it.

2) How long did it take you to get it done? Was it hard for you to go back and forth recording and doing father duties? 

Sean: Took about 2 months. I was on and off due to the fact I just had a son. It was difficult at first but I just had to learn how to balance everything. My son comes first so once I made sure he was straight, I would get in the studio and do my thing.

3) How many tracks are on this mix-tape? 

Sean: 10 tracks right now, that may or may not be changed by June 24th

4) Who's the producers you have worked with? Why no features? 

Sean: Producers include myself and the peeps I usually worked with (Joey Castellani, King Dave) Also collaborated with Nikk Blvkk, i think he's like 17. He's super talented and he reminds me of myself when I was younger.

5) What kind of feeling was there when you started going back to the studio and recording "Solitude"?

Sean: It was a great feeling, felt good to be making music again. Organic, I only record when I'm inspired otherwise it comes off as forced.

6) I don't know if you saw the XXL 2015 Freshman cover, What's your thoughts on that? and we both know that you see yourself on the front cover next year, let's pray on that.

Sean: Thanks. I think everyone on there has put in work. I'm not mad at it, Right now I'm just focused on progressing and making things happen, that'll come soon.

7) Do you know any info about Tha-Alumni mix-tape? When can we expect that?

Sean: Have no clue, I haven't got word on it.

9) Could we expect an official official Sean Brown album at anytime soon? Because we need that

Sean: That's being worked on as we speak.

10) "Solitude" is dropping on June 24th,Do you have any shout-outs and thank yous?

Sean: Thank God and my son!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"