(New Mixtape) @Sincerely_AK "Relationship 103"


Who is AK? Good question, Ash K is a young talented independent songwriter/singer, I'm guessing she's from California cause I kinda can tell by her style of personality. Been supporting this young artist for a while since I started listening to her Relationships 101. Last year back in September 2014, Ash K released a short mini-album titled AK the EP, but now she's back with an third mix-tape series of Relationships 103 just dropped today. My honest thoughts on her new project,I love it and like how she does cover songs to artist's music such as J.Cole, Drake, iLoveMakonnen and I'm assuming "Let it Out" is her own original song produced by Stackz Beatz.
Download this mixtape now!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"