(New Album/Review) @IndiaShawn "Outer Limits" EP


Hello everyone,I would like to introduce you to this lovely beautiful outstanding singer/songwriter India Shawn. Being born and raised in Los Angeles, India has been preventing her music for over 9 years of her career and she really enjoys it. Before she releasing her debut EP Origin in 2012, India was already getting song placements and writing songs for other artists, along with her writing team Full Circle. The artists she has worked with are Diddy-Dirty Money, Chris Brown, El Debarge, Keri Hilson and Monica. Yet a year later in 2013, India was super impressed and happy that Solange Knowles featured her most popular track "I'm Alive" on her compilation album which gave her the new wave to build up her music career.

Now first I didn't know who India Shawn was but I saw her name on Twitter, I checked out her music, listened to her and she has an wonderful voice. This is what I do when I find new artist...I lurking around on Twitter or on RNBassMusic website, listen to he or she music, follow them on social and shout them out and they respond back. Then I post their music on my blog and have a great conversation with them and keep track on what they working next. So back to India Shawn, she and James Fauntleory just released their compilation mini-album Outer Limits EP last week on March 5th. 

I really expect everyone to do a big huge favor, go download Outer Limits EP right now, share this project and play this album when you are driving, exercising or you chilling with friends and family, play this album for them and tell them who India Shawn is. Please support India and keep on spreading her music and her name out everywhere, please!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"