(New Album/New Artist) @ItzAllieBabiii's "On the Bright Side" EP


Alex Kimbrel is a young talented unsigned singer/songwriter born in the Bahamas but raised up in Atlanta. Where did I find this girl? Great question, I'm on Twitter doing whatever and Alex happens to follow me. I notice she's an artist so I checked out her music and gave it a listen at it. Alex and I chatted, she told me she's apparently working and releasing her debut mini-album but never gave me the date when though, it's cool I still love her and support her. So therefore, the singer just released her debut mini-album On the Bright Side two days ago, no features and every five tracks are written by her. My favorite song on the EP would have to be "Chasing the Sun" and I just hope she shoots the video for that record. I expect everyone to please support my girl Alex, download her EP, share her name on social media and to your friends/family tell'em about Alex Kimbrel.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"