(New Mixtape) Terrell Morris @YourFaveCity's "On Y Va"


Whats up everyone? Long-short story goes, I was lurking around on Hotnewhiphop's website and I found this new artist named Terrell Morris aka T.City. Terrell happens to be an MC from Toronto; I went to check out couple of his tracks and i like his flow, he's pretty dope. As I'm listening to his music and doing some research on him, i see that he dropped a new mixtape called "On Y Va". Now "On Y Va" is a (meaning of "let's go" in french) and thanks to Hotnewhiphop for premiering this amazing project. Hip-Hop need artist like T.City cause his flow is fucking dope so I expect everyone to download this mix-tape and listen to the whole project. T.City's mix-tape has features from Tray, Dillan Panders and Deniro Farrar and productions by Trini, Eric Dingus, Brent Love, BiirdxLahghost and Holiday. My favorite tracks off this project would have to be Shallow Hal, Fly Away, My Brother's Keeper and self-titled track On Y Va.
Please Download "On Y Va" Now!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"