(New Album/Review) @KillaWhale_FNF's "Darkside Airlines"


Welcome to the Darkside Airlines 

What's up Everyone? It would be an honor of myself to introduce everyone to a young grown man from White Plains, NY (914), I been knowing this dude for many many years and grew up kickin' it with him. I heard him rap before and supported his music since day one and his flow is fucking dope, this young artist I want to introduce is one of my great friends from NY, his name is Killa Whale and would like to present his 7th studio project titled Darkside Airlines EP. When I was on Twitter, I went through Killa's twitter to see what he's been up to and what he's been cooking up in the studio. I checked out his track "Landing Strip" and this record features a female from NY, her name is Samantha Antonia. When I was listening to that track, I said to myself "wow this record is a hit" so I hit up my bro on Twitter, we talked and he told me he was dropping a new album before September ends. I told him whatever project or new music he releases, he knows he has my full support cause I would never let him down without a doubt. I really expect everybody please download Killa's new album and please support his music as soon as possible, he needs that full support from you, friends and family so please show him lots of love and support. This album has features from KC the Illest, Chris Arroyo, Cashis Clay, Big City, Parrish Markel, Fury, Samantha Antonia, Krystles and producers by Johnny Juliano, DosStackos,OSYM, Cashis Clay, Iggy Beats and Yung Exclusive,please download this shit now!!

Killa Whale's Interview,Check it out!

1) What's good Killa? How's the summer been treating you? How long did it take you to record "Darkside Airlines"? 

Killa: The summer has been real good to me this year. People are highly anticipating the new project so it's been a real lovely summer. I've been working on the project since October 2013, salute to Dos Stackos on helping putting the idea together.

2) Your new single "Landing Strip", Explain the concept on the song? Who's the girl singing on the record? and How did ya'll linked up on that track?

Killa: The concept of "Landing Strip" is referring to the end of the flight, or coming down off your high. That moment where you either about to make moves to get some munchies, slump or roll another one to take another flight. The singer on the record is a close friend of mine from middle school; Samantha Signorelli. She is dope as hell, has a beautiful voice. She's also a part of the Frikkin Fre$h family, so this is nothing new. She was actually on the Darkside Airlines song on P.O.E.M.S., so we've been working forever. When I was first writing the song, as soon as I heard the beat, I knew I need her on the song. Once I wrote the lyrics, it was a no brainer. She just put the icing on the cake on the song to me. She's on two other songs on the tape too, so be on the lookout.

3) What type of feeling can the listeners expect to hear on this project? What song would have to be your most favorite to record? 

Killa: I require all smokers to have at least two blunts rolled up for the flight they will take. The feeling is going to be exactly what a stoner relates to without all the exaggerations. Smooth sounds, dope lyrics and of course, fly shit. Even if you don't smoke, you will appreciate the art of the music. The album will mirror your feelings before you smoke, while you smoke and after you smoking. Everybody is flying together, mostly importantly having a fun of fun making the album and I'm sure people will have fun listening to it.

I have a few favorites on the album. Colors might be my number one track on the album, it was one of the first songs I started writing for the album and the concept of the song is incredible. Wait until you see the visual video for that.

4) What song would the people listen to the most? 

Killa: The will listen to it all. I feel once they hear how it's put together, you'll have no choice but to play it from the beginning to end. Every time you roll a fresh one, you will want it to start it from the beginning and smoke it til the end.

5) What made you want to name the album "Darkside Airlines"? and Why?

Killa: Last year, I took the entire year to sit, observe and think about how I could take my career to the next level. On my last project P.O.E.M.S., I had a song entitled Darkside Airlines. For my next project, I wanted to make a conceptual album of the daily smoker. Something realistic that people can say "I do the same shit". Also, I wanted to make a smoking album for myself to smoke to anyways. So that's where I made Darkside Airlines into a complete soundtrack, instead of just a song because it's a lifestyle. Salute to my family Joe Hens, who's the founder of Darkside Airlines, he explained it basically about making moves during the night time. Getting high under the night sky. That resonated with me because I'm exactly the same, so I told him that I'm a make that a brand one day and this is the start of the brand.

6) Who's featured on this project and who produced it? 

Killa: You already know I got my whole Frikkin Fre$h Family on the tape. I got Krystles and Fury on the track called "August Kush", got my family Big City and Parrish Markel on the record "Me and My Co-Pilot. Like I said earlier, I got my long time good friend Samantha on Colors, Landing Strips and Soopa Doopa Funky Shit and I also got a feature with my brothers Cashis Clay, KC the Illest and Chris Arroyo. They all did more than great on their features.

7) In the next 5 years, Who would you like to work with in the studio? and Why? 

Killa: In the next 5 years, I plan on working with a lot of people. Most definitely looking to work with The LOX because that's home team right there. 914 representing to the fullest, also I want to work with the homie Curren$y, Wale, Rick Ross, Top Dawg Ent, Lloyd Banks and of course any legend in the game (Jay-Z, Nas, Rakim,etc) Producer wise, I need to link up with Alchemist. I would love to make a conceptual project with Alchemist. More importantly, I'm willing to work with just about anybody who is true to their craft and if you're not here to bullshit then we can work.

PLEASE ENJOY "DARKSIDE AIRLINES" ROLL UP AND SMOKE THAT SHIT!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"