(New Mixtape) @LukeChrisMuzic's "Tmrw,Tmrw Pt.2"


Luke Christopher is a young 19 year old artist who does many things with his music like he's a rapper/producer/singer/songwriter. Luke is from Los Angeles, CA and I been listening to his music for a while right now. Where did I find Luke Christopher's music? Good question, I was on Twitter and I found him on someone else's twitter page so I clicked on his Sound-Cloud page, listened to couple of his music and honestly, this dude is actually pretty good and I like his style. I believe Luke is working on an debut album and he has his first single "Life Jackets" which is available now on iTunes. The young artist Luke Christopher just released a new mix-tape titled "Tmrw,Tmrw Pt.2" which is the second following up from part 1. Luke's new mix-tape "Tmrw,Tmrw Pt.2" has features from Baily and Asher Roth and great productions by Luke Christopher himself, Brody Brown, Shlohmo and Foster The People Wave Racer. I expect everyone to download this mix-tape right now and stop sleeping on Luke, better pay attention to him and tell your friends/family about him.
DOWNLOAD "Tmrw,Tmrw Pt.2" NOW!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"