Go Download @ReneBrownMusic's "Keep to Myself"


Whats up everyone? It would be an great honor of myself to introduce this new upcoming talented female artist, she goes by the name of Rene Brown and she's coming straight out of Los Angeles,CA. I was lurking around on HotNewHipHop and it just happened that I found Rene Brown's new song "Chasing Dreams" is on the website. When I listened to that record, I was like "this girl looks familiar?" and she does, I remember she was here in Las Vegas opening up a show for Scoolboy-Q's Oxymoron Tour couple months ago in April and Rene killed it on the stage. Rene Brown just released her very first debut EP titled "Keep To Myself" produced, recorded and mixed by Atlanta producer Tommy Ross and I really expect everybody to please pay more attention to Rene Brown, keep your eye on her and look out more music from her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"