(New Music) @Abrinamusic ft @EricBellinger "Actin Up"


I have heard about this new uprising R&B/Pop singer/songwriter Abrina from San Diego,CA; last time I got the chance to listen to her was when she putted out her new single "Blowin" featuring Jeremih. Now the young, beautiful and talented Abrina just released her new hit single "Actin Up" featuring Eric Bellinger. This new single "Actin Up" will be available on her new EP preview album titled My Playground which is available right now to pre-order before the release September 2nd.
Pre-Order "My Playground" EP Now on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/my-playground-ep/id897982042


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"