(New Mixtape/Review) @RavenFelix "Valifornia"

 
Whats up everyone? I would like to introduce you to a young 19 year old female MC who goes by the name of Raven Felix. I don't know who she is but I was on Hotnewhiphop's website and it just happened that I found this new upcoming female mc and this is her debut mixtape titled "Valifornia". I said to myself "who's this chick? let me go check her out and listen to her project". So I listened to the mixtape and this girl Raven is dope as hell, she can spit. I went on twitter, followed her and gave her a shout-out and she replied back. Nobody knows who she is but ever since she dropped "Valifornia", everyone seems to know who she is right now and I like to see new upcoming female mc's coming out of nowhere and hip-hop needs more female artists in the game like Raven Felix. Raven is now part of my top favorite female artist and I currently love to hear a lot more from her so I expect everyone to pay more attention to Raven, download her mixtape "Valifornia" and listen to her bars. This mixtape has special appearances from legend West-Coast rapper/icon Snoop Dogg, Chev Woods from Taylor Gang, Power 106's Rikki Martinez, Smoke DZA, Sway and more and production beats by Tekneek, Prolific Seven, Grey Goon and plus more.
Watch her new video "Bad Lil Bish" below
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"