(New Mixtape/Review) @Kehlanimusic's "Cloud 19"


Welcome to "Cloud 19"

Whats good everyone?? I want to tell you about this young r&b singer/songwriter from Oakland,CA, and her name is Kehlani. I found her on someone's Twitter, it just happened that I went to take a listen at her music and after listening couple of her tracks, I was amazed by the wonderful lovely voice she has. So I payed more attention to her and stayed focus on what she's been working on, and basically she just happened to release her debut mix-tape titled "Cloud 19". This new project has features from Kyle Dion and IamSU, producers by Tommy Hitts, Prophit, Jahaan Sweet and many plus more. I really expect everybody to please pay a lot more attention to Kehlani, stop sleeping on her and keep focusing on her music because she's the type of artist who you want to listen to and talk about everyday. 
Go Download "Cloud 19" Right Now!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"