(New Debut EP Review) @FuckShorts "Long Story Short"


Welcome to the Long Story Short

What's up everyone? It is an great honor of myself to introduce to ya'll to someone who I been friends with for years and years back when I was growing up in New York. This grown man is a big brother of mine, coming straight outta White Plains,NY; his name is Jaycen Johnson aka Shorts. Long Story Short is the title of Short's debut mixtape with six tracks includes the hit record Good Space featuring Breeze Mantana. This project has two features from Breeze Mantana and Kayne Precise and can I just that this happens to be Jay's best body work on this project. I really would like for everyone EVERYONE please support my big brother, listen to his debut project Long Story Short, share it to friends and family, take it to the barbershop and house party's as well. 
Short's Social Media
Fxckshorts@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"