(New RJ Mixtape) @RJMrLA "Ommio 3"


After releasing Ommio 2 last year, Mr.LA himself RJ had everyone glue sticked to that project and they were on that tape all day everyday. Seems like he's is becoming everyone's most favorite rapper coming straight out of West Coast. I been rocking with RJ when I first him on DJ Mustard's 10 Summers album and that's when I start staying listening to him non-stop. And right after listening to him being featured on Mustard's 10 Summers Mixtape Vol.1 and which there will be a part two for that as well this summer, I know it. RJ's fans been waiting patiently for him to release a new mixtape and couple weeks ago, he announced Ommio 3 and that's what got the fans super hyped up for it. 

Ommio 3 is the next new formula for 2016 and this time he has no features on this project, it's ALL RJ and producers he worked with are Larry Jayy, DJ Official, Authentic, Davo and much more. I believe this new RJ mixtape is going to be everyone's favorite that they are listening to right now. I talked to few people and few of them favorite songs on the mixtape are Double Standard and Flash. My favorite tracks on this project is OMG, 30 in the Middle, Flex, Of My Life and Eatin. Everyone share Ommio 3 to friends, family and unknowns who don't know who RJ is, have them listen to him and share him out as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"