(New Cheney Music) @Cheneyparsons "Astronomy"


I love listening to new upcoming artists from the UK because I believe they deserve to have full credit of what they do. This new artist who just followed me on Twitter, her name is Cheney Parsons and she is currently working on her upcoming mini-album titled The Coming EP which it will be releasing on June 17th. Her new single "Astronomy" produced by SoundofFractures.

The concept of this record is about knowing your worth and what you bring to the table and not accepting any less than you deserve. Owning your womanness. I think a lot of you girls let boys and men dictate their worth and it's upsetting cause they let people treat them so badly! So I wanted a song to empower them.
The Coming EP drops June 17th!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"