(Mixtape Review) @RealShaunSloan "The Process"


For those who doesn't know Shaun Sloan, glad you ask that question...Shaun Sloan is a young teen artist coming straight out of South Central Los Angeles, CA. Shaun is somewhere at the age of 18 or 19, not pretty sure but he's very talented at a young age and confident with his lyrics. He is signed to 10 Summers Records own by the hottest producer DJ Mustard, ya'll may seen Sloan before way back in when he did his performance on 106 & Park. I didn't know who he was before on 106 but now I know who he is when I started listening to him. The first time I listened to Shaun was when he did that "6 God" remix with his girlfriend Lexii Alijai and right after that, I kept on listening to Shaun a lot more. He and Lexii putted out a collaborated project called Same Struggle.Different Story earlier in the beginning of January, I believe so or last year but any way that project is still the best one out now, Crown would have to be my favorite song. 

Now the wait is finally over, young Shaun Sloan just released his new mix-tape titled The Process. Can I just say that this happens to be the best project out right now,like for real though. I would say this project is something to get his fans warmed up to be ready for more from him and there's some people out there who is stay sleeping on him, DON'T SLEEP ON HIM!! This new Shaun project has 12 tracks with great features from Sonyae Elise, Q.B. Smith, Lexii Alijai and Mishon. When I listen to Shaun's music and listen to his rhymes, I think of him as the young new version of Jay-Z and if you are getting tired of listening to whack ass music, go listen to Shaun Sloan ASAP!!
Download The Process NOW


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"