(Mixtape Review) @LexiiAlijaii "Joseph's Coat"


What's up everyone? I just released my new review on Shaun Sloan's mixtape but now here's my new update on the next come up in the music industry, her name is Lexii Alijai. Who is Lexii Alijai? Glad you asked that question, Lexii is a 17 year old coming straight outta Minnesota and she's this talented young rapper who spits the illest hottest bars that will put you to sleep. Lexii is the type of the artist that tell you stories, once she put you sleep you wake up in the morning and forget what you listening to. I would like to introduce you to Lexii's third new mix-tape titled Joseph's Coat was released yesterday same as Shaun Sloan. When I first heard Lexii was from her project feel.less and that project made me listen to her every day non-stop. Now this new project having people being addicted of listening to it and the stores that she's telling, it''s so inspirational. Once you listen to Lexii, it's like you listening to J.Cole. People claim her as the young female version of him. 

I'm very fond of Lexii's hard body work on the projects she has putted out, you may recognized her being featured on Kehlani's highest anticipated project You Should Be Here and which she murder that verse on "Jealous". I thought she was going have Kehlani featured on Joseph's Coat I guess not but hopefully we get to hear another collaboration from them both again. On this new project it has 11 tracks with features from Shaun Sloan, Elle Varner and Kane. I think the record "Morning After" with Elle Varner is everyone's favorite, I been seeing couple of her fans sharing out this is they're favorite record on the project. I believe everyone should download and listen to Lexii Alijai and get to know her music very well, share her name out to friends/family tell them to listen to Lexii she's the next in the game.
Download Joseph's Coat NOW!!
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"