(New Mixtape/Review) @ShotofAdrenalin "For Better Or Worse"


Now who's Adrenalin? Adrenalin is a new upcoming rapper/songwriter coming straight out of Long Island, NY and he just released his debut project titled For Better Or Worse and someone actually tweeted me the link to his mix-tape, I happened to take a listen at it and I did. So I listened to the mix-tape and I like it,he's pretty good actually and his flow got that NY flow,ya dig. As I was listening to Adrenalin's mix-tape, I said to myself "okay this dude is dope",let me give him a shout-out and promote him. My two favorite tracks on this project would have to be Imagination and #ShotsofAdrenalin. I expect ya'll to go download this mix-tape, share his music and spread his name on social media, tell people to check him out asap.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"