(New EP/Review) Download @Lvxolyrix "Lonely Throne" EP



Okay I been rocking with this young talented artist Lyrix for a while since last year but I am really starting to getting to know lot more about her and her music. This girl Lyrix is something, the way she raps and sings it something gets me hyped or whatever but when she puts out a love song, honestly it turns me on. Now Lyrix wants to celebrate Valentine's Day by dropping her new short EP titled Lonely Throne and this one has no features, this project got that sexy vibe, download it now!!

Q & A's
1) What was going through in you're mind of naming the project "Lonely Throne"? and Why?
Lyrix: I was literally sitting in my studio chair, and believe me it's an executive chair that feels like a throne...I was alone in my studio for 3 days with some production from SB95 and freestyled every track on the project. It made me realize that getting where I want to be at is going to be a fun ride, but the top is a lonely place. Full of people you can't trust and men that love you for the wrong reasons.

2) What was it like recording and expressing your feelings on the project?
Lyrix: Like I said, it was all freestyle-d. I was high, emotional and needed a vent. Boys are the muses that inspire the music....Even if I say that I'm emotionless, every one of them that loves me takes a little piece of them with me everywhere I go. And I've been broken to the point where I'm never short of little pieces these loves take from me as tokens.

3) Why didn't you want any features on this?
Lyrix: I didn't want any features because I wanted my fans (ha I hate calling my audience "fans") to have something that's purely me. LVXO has a lot of music on the way, Shout out to Aviel, Drade, Friday and Jamesi though.

4) Whats the next project are you working on right now and planning on releasing it?
Lyrix: Still continuing my break from music. Sadly, this will be all you'll hear from me in a while. "Self Proclaimed" in all it's entirely will be released on 4.25.15. Even if I say that I'm emotionless, every one of them that loves me takes a little piece of *me with them* everywhere they go. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"