(New Album/Review) @MickeyTaelor "HiiGrade Vol.2"


Who is Mickey Taelor? I don't know who she is but I'm bout to tell you though. Yesterday last night, was listening to a radio show that I listen to every Monday that's The Kickback Show. And they had this new female singer on the show and her name is Mickey Taelor, now I don't know who Mickey is but once she starts explaining her story and playing her music,I said to myself "okay let me go do some research about this artist and see who she is,etc". Mickey Taelor is a young artist from Long Beach,CA and her music influences are Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu, Billie Holiday and Amy Winehouse (R.I.P). When I checked out her music, I really actually got into liking her music,she's really pretty good and start becoming a new fan of her right now. Mickey just dropped her new album HiiGrade Vol.2 from the following up of Welcome to HiiGrade Vol.1, I want everyone to download her new album plus including her other projects, share her name + music and etc, show her lots of support.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"