(Review/New Mixtape) @JustinaMusic's "Red Velvet"


Welcome to Red Velvet

Hello World!! I would like introduce you to a new upcoming artist from New Jersey; she's a singer/rapper and songwriter and her name is Justina Valentine. The young and beautiful Justina has been building up a strong internet process by showing the skills of the type of artist she can be by sharing it with the peoples. You've may seen her on several websites such as AllHipHop, SOHH, Thisis50,Hypetrak,WSHH and etc and she did made her first appearance on MTV's Rapfix along with the host Sway and RCA's recording group Travis Porter. Now how did I find Justina? That's a good question, I was on Dat-Piff's website checking out what new mix-tapes is dropping this summer and I had to happen to see Justina is dropping a new mixtape called "Red Velvet" a day before my birthday and now her mix-tape is available right now online. So I checked out her music videos and my honest opinion, I like her and her music is tight and I expect everyone to take a listen to her music and give her some respect.

Justina is influenced by Lil'Kim, Tupac, The Beatles and her father who happens to be an vocalist and musician. All of Justina's music has landed on several television shows like Steven Spielberg who directed Smash on NBC, Mob Wives on VH1,MTV's True Life and Oxygen's Running Russel Simmons while her video "Hard To The Body" playing on Spike TV's Top 100 YouTube Videos. Now Justina's new mix-tape "Red Velvet" is out right now and I everybody to download this project and show her lots of love, this project has productions from The Heatmakerz, Infamous, Shy Boogs, Ricky Blaze and Colleagues and one feature from a Brooklyn rapper Maino,Download it now!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"