(Review/New Mixtape) @iitsAD @iamAdrianSwish "Comptonfornia 2"


Welcome to Comptonfornia 2

Now I been going so hard warning everyone about this new rapper from Compton, he goes by the name AD and nobody didn't want to listen to me cause their scared of listening to his rhymes. Well too bad, You better pay more attention to AD and keep on listening to his music cause he's the one who's up next in the music industry. The first time I heard AD was when he was featured on Sean Brown's track "Party" off his Whole Foods 2 mix-tape and right after that, I kept on listening to more from AD and I am really impressed with his flow, he got BARS!! Now when AD dropped "W.A.M.H.U.", that mix-tape had everyone going insane with tracks like Keep it Real,From the Black and Trippin (remix) <<--many more crazy tracks on that incredible project and great productions on the mix-tape.

Compton's new uprising AD came back with a brand new mix-tape "Comptonfornia 2" from the following up Welcome to Comptonfornia hosted by Adrian Swish once again. Now I spoke to AD about "Comptonfornia 2" and he says this would have to be his most best hard working project he ever worked on and better than the first one. AD did release couple leaks before the mixtape was released, tracks like Nosey, Wide Open, Around This Way, Without it and to celebrate the release he just dropped this new love song titled "Her" with Tory Lanez on the track,produced by Jeremey Jay. AD's "ComptonFornia 2" has features from Tory Lanez, Problem, Bad Lucc, Paul Wall, Bizzy Crook, Icewear Vezzo, Dub-O, Constantine, Dave East, OT Genasis, Glasses Malone, G.Austin, Rich Rocka,DUBB and Rayven Justice and productions by Larry Jayy, Jeremey Jay,DJ Official, Lil'Fresh, Showtyme and D-Berg Studios.

I got the chance to ask AD couple questions about "Comptonfornia 2",Check out the interview below...

AD's Q's and A's

1) Aye AD what's good,big bro? How's the summer treating you this year? 

AD's A: Real good, I'm blessed having fun

2) What can your fans expect from "Comptonfornia 2"? Do you think this will be better than the first one? 

AD's A: Comptonfornia 2 is 3 times better than the first one. Big beats, big features and big records,big ups to Larry Jayy.

3) What type of feeling or what type of mood were you in when you went back to the studio to work on ComptonFornia 2? 
AD's A: I really had a lot of blessings as well as trials. I was venting on this project, I'm letting people to know how I feel about shit going on around me and I didn't hold back anything.

4) Who's the producers and artists you've worked with on this project? And Which artist is your favorite to work with on the mix-tape? 

AD's A: Most of the production was from my homie Larry Jayy, we also got Jeremey Jay, DJ Official and Lil'Fresh.

5) Out of all the mix-tapes you putted out, Which happens to be your most number 1 favorite? And why? 

AD's A: Comptonfornia 2 is my favorite because it was the 1st time I had to cut a lot of songs from a tape, you can also hear how much my music matured.

6) Now for Comptonfornia 2, Which song did you have fun recording? And What song do the fans need to listen to the most? 

AD's A: I have to say "No More" feat Constantine, I got to try something new and the outcome was perfect and make sure you listen to "Her" feat Tory Lanez



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"