Brand NEW @RioNovaMusic's New Single "Radiant"


Hello World,My name is Zachy and it would be an honor of myself to introduce everybody to this new uprising artist,she's from Zurich, Switzerland but now she's living in Los Angeles. This new female singer goes by the name Rio Nova, I've been supporting Rio Nova since day one and I have also been listening to her music, she's an amazing singer who has great talents. The young and beautiful Rio Nova has been working very hard on her first debut EP titled "Radiant" which will be releasing in beginning of August and here's her very first self-titled single,I would like for everybody please go download it now.

Rio Nova's Q's and A's
1) What type of the feeling or the mood do you want the fans to hear on this record?

Rio Nova: I want people to feel themselves in my music, get touched in their own way whatever their story is in their lives.

2) Whenever you release Radiant EP, what can the fans expect to hear on the project? 

Rio Nova: More great songs, something to dance to, something to go and take the world over to and something to smile or lament to....a little bit of everything in my own way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"