(Review/Interview) @CashinTrae's "The Cold" LP



Welcome to Trigg's "The Cold" LP

Whats up Everyone? My name is Zachy and it would be an honor of myself of introducing this talented artist who is still in school but he happened to dropped his very first project titled "The Cold" LP. This young college student's name is Traevon Robinson aka Trigg, I'm a go and speak on a little bit about Trae and his music. Trae is an 19 year old, born and raised in Syracuse, NY and he does everything for his self like record,write and most importantly he directs his own videos, that's crazy. When I first listened to Trae's music, my sister Autumn told me about him and telling me how talented he is with his music so Trae and I got the chance to do a live interview on Skype and he did a great job. Once again, Trae and I would like to have thank her for making this happen and we appreciate it, now during this interview I asked Traevon couple of questions about himself and of course his music. His new album "The Cold" LP has over 14 tracks with features from Daiya Tene, John Boy (S.O.D.M.G.), Rahdamezz and Seth Dollar and great productions by S Dot Fire, Sango, Dre-1, Eric Swain, Andre and many more, Go Download it Now on Dat-Piff: http://www.datpiff.com/Trigg-The-Cold-LP-mixtape.593183.html 

Trigg's Info
Bookings: BookingTrigg@Gmail.com

Go Watch The Interview Right Now Below!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"