(New Mixtap) @iitsAD @iamAdrianSwish "W.A.M.H.U"


Ayeee!! The wait is OVER!! Adrian Swish would like to introduce everyone to Compton's rawest rapper AD's new improved mix-tape "Wait A Minute Hold Up" Hosted by Adrian himself. Now I've been rocking with AD for a while but I am really starting to understand what his music is sounding like and his lyrics is too understandable cause once you listen to AD's music, his shit will knock you out to sleep with a snap just like that,trust me. AD had a great year last year of releasing his latest "Welcome to ComptonForia" in September 2013 and the fans was really feeling that type of West-Coast sound and everybody is still rocking with AD. After the success of "Welcome to ComptonFornia" last year, the Compton native has finally dropped his new mix-tape titled "Wait A Minute Hold Up" hosted by Adrian Swish, this project holds 17 craziest tracks with features from RJ, Daz Dillinger on "Trippin" (Remix)", Jake and Papa, Roe B, Tha-Joker, Euroz, Savuge and Mills and productions by Bugsy, DJ Swish, DJ Official, Larr Jayy, Dupri of League of Starz and more.

My thoughts on this mix-tape is that this happens to be the hardest sickest project out right now and I really expect everybody to pay more attention to AD cause he's the next rapper coming straight outta Compton. West-Coast need rappers like AD cause he's the type of artist who would kill every track on his project and mostly kill it on other artist's projects,trust me and believe what I'm saying like on some real shit though. I got the chance to ask AD some questions about him and his music,check out my interview with AD below and Go download "W.A.M.H.U." right now on HotNewHipHop, DatPiff and My Mixtapez. As you go listen to the mixtape, Shout-out to AD's daughter Armani for killing the Intro on the mixtape!!

AD's Questions and Answers
1) For the people who don't know who AD is,Tell them who you are? and Where did you get the name AD from?

AD's Answer: I'm just a young fly nigga from the block and my name represents my initials

2) What is it like being the illest independent artist from Compton? 

AD's Answer: That's a big statement...To keep it real I'm just happy that the music is reaching a wider audience,I love my city

3) What made you wanted to name the mixtape "Wait A Minute Hold Up"?

AD's Answer: I guess you can say that's my new catch phrase, I say it so much and it's been stuck in my head.

4) If You had to choose any artist or producer to work with,Who would be that person? If You wanted to get signed to any major record label,What label would it be? 

AD's Answer: Artist & Producer would have to be Kanye West, Record label would all depend on how good the deal is.

5) Will you be doing any shows after the release "W.A.M.H.U."? 

AD's Answer: Of Course, Look forward for future dates

GO DOWNLOAD "W.A.M.H.U." RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"