Review: @Trey_Day_'s "The Prelude"


Whats up Everyone? My name is Zachy and it would be an honor of myself to introduce to this young talented kid and his name is Trey Day. What can I say about this young kid right here? Well,You will find so many great unique talents from Trey and his flow goes hard,once you listen to the way he rap you will say to yourself like "wow this young cat is DOPE as hell,he got that young Nas flow" because he actually does,I would say that for myself. When I first heard Trey rap,I was really impressed with his dope lyrics and its that rap story that he's trying to tell everyone who is Trey? and etc and as for my honest opinion,I believe Trey got that opportunity and the right position as artist that everybody should be paying more attention to.

This is Trey's new mix-tape project "The Prelude" and I really would like for everybody to download this project,listen to this kid's music and listen very carefully of the way he raps cause this mixtape is a hit right now. Now I got the chance to ask my homie Trey some questions about himself and the mixtape,check out the Q and A below.

Trey's Q and A
Q: How long you been rapping? 

Trey's A: Started rapping consistently and made it a career at the age of 15

Q: Who's music influences you? What or Who made you wanted to rap? 

Trey's A: My biggest influences are Nas and J.Cole which is also my favorite artists,Wale and Kendrick Lamar also had some influence in my career.

Q: What made you want to name the mix-tape "The Prelude"? Will there be an second sequel to the project?

Trey's A: The mixtape was originally going to be labeled "Work Hard and Stay Humble" but after writing some of the more recent songs,like "Dreams in the Sand" and "Up in the Clouds",I just realized that this was the beginning of something greater, A Prelude.

Q: If you had to pick any artists/producers to work with in the future,Who will be that person be? 

Trey's A: Most definitely J.Cole,I've actually been trying to bump into him after one of his concerts and I've been to three where I would stay like an hour or two after his performance hopefully getting the chance to meet him but definitely a song with him would be a dream come true.

GO DOWNLOAD "THE PRELUDE" BELOW!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"