Review: @OfficialAnaLou's "Now We're Talking" Mixtape


Welcome to Ana Lou's World

Hello World,My name is Zachy and I would like to introduce everybody to a young beautiful talented 19 year-old singer/songwriter, her name is Ana'Lou. What can I say about Ana'Lou? Well she's a California native and you may recognized her from a female duo group Baby-Dollz along with her sister Bebe and I been rocking with Ana and Bebe ever since their old jerk smash record "My Cookie" but right now Ana has stepped out to do something a little bit more as in becoming a solo artist and deliver some great music for her fans Ana-Army. Ana's first solo record was "This One" and that was off her first EP project titled Overdue and her fans has been loving that project and enjoying the new Ana Lou and we will continue on supporting her career.

Now when Ana released her E.P. "Overdue", she wanted to release something and show the world who's the real Ana'Lou and share the type of artist she is. My thoughts about Ana'Lou is that I believe and I know she will make it to the next higher level in the music industry and continue on getting her shine on,why? because I believe in her and I'm saying this because I'm a great supporter/friend of her career. The young talented Ana'Lou just released her new mix-tape project "Now We're Talking" includes her hit single "Twerk" and more new songs on the project, I want everybody to pretty please go download Ana's new project and please support her of what she's doing for her career,she's an amazing recording artist and if you listen to her,you will fall in love with her music.

GO DOWNLOAD "NOW WE'RE TALKING" BELOW!! #ANAARMY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"