New Album: @LeeCeeMusic Shares "Love Talk"


Born and raised in Los Angeles, CA but now residing in Las Vegas, a young talented R&B soul singer/songwriter LeeCee been working so very hard and she's really dope. I been friends and supporting Alicia for four or five years now and I've heard her music. Alicia is talented and a dope soul songstress. She put out a couple singles to warm ya'll up for something big but guess what, it's finally here everyone. LeeCee's debut album is FINALLY here!!

Love Talk is the title of the new album and it sounds soulful. Alicia sounds beautiful on the album and the songs sounds really good. I really would like for everyone to please please show Alicia love and support her new album Love Talk which is available now on all streaming platforms. I believe she's going to become a big dope R&B artist in the next music generation. She got the talent. The album has two features and rest of the songs are all about herself. My favorite songs are I Do Me, Beautiful, Kiss and Luv Up On U. 

"The meaning behind Love Talk is love. I found the love of my life and through him loving me unconditionally, I was able to heal, find myself and reclaim my power. It also speaks on the love that I have for all the people around me, the ones that suck by my side no matter what and even the ones that didn't because they still helped grow in some way. Also I spent so much of my life worried about what others thought of me, which is where the inspiration for the tracks like I Do Me and Beautiful came from." - LeeCee

Stream and Download Love Talk album




LeeCee's social media





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"