Jasmine Carter Shares New Single "Me N U"



Born and raised San Diego native, the beautiful and lovely Jasmine Carter is someone who I been knowing for years since 2009. Couple years ago, she was a great talented dope dancer during the jerkin' movement but now she transform herself to become a talented singer/songwriter. The songstress is working on her upcoming EP titled "Gemini" which is coming soon hopefully this year.

While we wait on Jasmine's EP to be finished I would love for everyone to please support my great friend my sister Jasmine and show love to her music career as an independent artist. I really believe she's going to be a big independent artist in the near future, I know so. I need for everyone to go stream and download Jasmine's new loving single "Me n U" available now on all streaming platforms. Stay tuned for more updates on her upcoming EP. Watch the music video above and click the link below.

"Me n U" on all platforms: https://song.link/i/1501904774

Jasmine's Social Media
Instagram: www.instagram.com/envy.ventrila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"