New Music: Las Vegas own @TheRinnegods "Solidus"


Been following up on few young artists from Las Vegas and the artists who I got my eye on who are very talented and have dope music. These new underrated Vegas artists Lord Peyote and Veli The Villain known as their group name The Rinnegods. I'm very cool friends with Veli, she's a real chill cool person once you get to know her and I don't know much about Peyote but he looks like a cool person too. It is an honor of me to share their new single "Solidus" produced, mixed and mastered by Veli with her masterpiece engineer work ethic. 

It would be great for you new listeners to go check out this young Vegas group The Rinnegods and share their music on social media.

Social Media:
Lord Peyote's Twitter: www.twitter.com/lordpeyote


Stream below


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"