New Album: Las Vegas Artist @KazzyChase "BoiFriend"


Las Vegas new rap group Very Vegas; Kazzy Chase and Jayy put out their new second project Very Vegas 2.0 this past summer July 2017 and it's getting so much love from the fans. A month ago, Kazzy put out two new EP's 3Peat Episode 4 & 5: I Love You and he just celebrated a birthday last week so congrats to him! The young Vegas artist just released his new 10 tracks project BoiFriend with one feature from Twinnzel Washington. I suggest everyone to give a listen to Kazzy's music and share it out to the new listeners, lookout for more from him!

Kazzy explained the concept on BoiFriend and here what he has to say..... "The whole project is inspired by the past year or so & my approach to dating in the city. It's inspired by my actual relationships & interactions w/females so it's called Boifriend cause it takes you thru the steps of a relationship from my POV. From Act 1, like...Act 2, Love & Act 3, Hate...it's just me puttin those feelings into song from & expressing myself honestly, for the first time.



Go Stream BoiFriend below


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"