New Wave Artist: @RioKwizzle "Quarter 1 Music" EP


New Jersey got some new talented upcoming independent artists; names like Lily Massie and Semii but there's another Jersey-native artist coming up and this young kid is really dope. He came across on social media to chat with me about finding his own lane as a young artist. NJ's new native Rio Kwess, he just released his debut four-track EP Quarter 1 Music. This project fills with new wave beats produced by Flip, Kloud, Young Antho and Mark Niels. 

In my own opinion, I believe in Rio and I can see him making his way in the music industry, signed to RCA Records or any label that fits right for him. If I had my own independent label, I would most definitely sign Rio because I believe in him 100%!

Please follow Rio's social media below, share his music to friends and others and pay attention to him.

Follow Rio Kwess's Social Media:

Stream & Listen to Quarter 1 Music


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"