(RJ Mixtape Review) @RJMrLa "O.M.M.I.O. 2"


West Coast young rapper RJ of YG's label Pushaz Ink returned back with his new mix-tape. O.M.M.I.O. 2 the following up from the first one O.M.M.I.O. (On My Mama I'm On) from 2013. Now the original project had features from Skeme, Jay305, Teeflii and plus more, but this new mix-tape O.M.M.I.O. 2 has big features from Joe Moses, Dom Kennedy, Ty Dolla Sign, Plies,IAMSU, Skeme and Choice. Big Productions by DJ Mustard, Larry Jayy, DJ Swish and much more. I been rocking with RJ for like awhile right now this year, I got myself hooked up on his music and watching all his videos and the way he spits is CRAZY! 

Honestly, this happens to be the illest sickest hardest mix-tape out right now in the streets. I'm going to need everyone to keep their eyes out for RJ, he's the sincerely the next one out to blow up and takeover the rap game. He's on his way to the top right now and DJ Mustard is there to help him out. I really cannot stop listening to O.M.M.I.O. 2, been listening to the project since he dropped it this past Tuesday and this project is too CRAZY!! Everyone go download RJ's O.M.M.I.O. 2 available now online: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"