(New Marzs Music) @Marzs_0_0 "My Way"


After the progress of releasing his new latest mix-tape project Irie two months ago on March 31st, great project. Philly's young teen rapper Marzs just recently released two new incredible songs since this past Memorial weekend. This his new second song "My Way", this is just a little warm up to get his fans ready for the summer and let'em know it's time for another mix-tape, we just have to wait and see. So go check out Marzs new track "My Way" on his Sound-cloud page. Can I just say that I'm very fond of finding this young talented artist who has that great flow that I like. Someone who I can believe in their music and I know this dude is going to making it in the real music industry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: @SadGirlSteelo - Thinking About You

New Music: @HopeMusic30 "Never Seen"

(New Ivan Album) @IvanBnw "Layers Of Reflection"